catholic diocese of Tanga
Fr. Clement Aloyce Kihiyo Jandu
Father: Aloyce Kihiyo Jandu
- Mother: Elizabeth Sabuni Mkwaamizi
- Date of Birth: 6, January 1976 Village: Baga Ward: Baga District: Lushoto Region: Tanga Country: Tanzania
- November 30, 2007: Deacon in Nairobi, Kenya
- August 31, 2008: Priest at
Sakharani Parish Lushoto, Tanzania
Primary School Education
- 1986 - 1992: Std I – VII at Baga Primary School Lushoto, Tanga, Tanzania
- 1994 - 1998: Secondary Education (O-Level): at Soni Seminary-Lushoto-Tanzania.
1999 - 2001: (A-Level): at St. Peter’s Junior Seminary, Morogoro-Tanzania.
2002 - 2005: Diploma in Philosophical and Religious Studies at: Ntungamo Major Seminary-Bukoba Tanzania.
-2005-2008 -Ba-Theo: at CUEA, Nairobi-Kenya.
POST ORDINATION STUDIES
2013 (June-September) - Certificate in the Italian Language: at Urbino University-Marche-Italy.
2013 - 2014: Certificate in Latin and Greek Languages: at Pontifical University of St. Anselm de Urbe - Rome-Italy.
2013 - 2016: Licentiate in Sacred Liturgy: at Pontifical University of St. Anselm de Ubre-Rome-Italy.
2019 - 2021: German Course at BFI-Tyrol Innsbruck- Austria.
2019 - 2022: Doctoral Studies in Catholic Theology (Liturgy and Sacramental Theology) at Innsbruck University-Austria.
2022 - Publications: 1. Vernacular Languages in Pastoral Care and Liturgical Celebrations (Book):
2. The Influence of Language and Culture in Shaping the Meaning of Christian Names (Article).
3. The Summarized Basic Study of Liturgy (Book).
- 2008 - 2009: Assisting Priest at
Handeni Parish in Korogwe, Tanzania
- 2009 – 2011: Parish Priest at Malindi Parish in Malindi, Tanzania
- 2011 - 2013: Formator and Assistant Lecturer on Sacred Liturgy and Church History: at Ntungamo Major Seminary-Bukoba-Tanzania.
2017 - 2019: Formator and Lecturer on Sacred Liturgy and Latin Languages at Ntungamo Major Seminary Bukoba-Tanzania.
2020 - 2022: Assistant Chaplain in African Community-Innsbruck-Austria.
August 2022 - January 2023: Vicar of Hochpustertal-Sillian-Austria.
February 2023: Head of Liturgy Department Tanzania Episcopal Conference.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org